Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sunday Snippets – A Catholic Carnival

I am writing this post because I was invited to join the Sunday Snippets – A Catholic Carnival. It is where catholic bloggers gather to share their best weekly post. It’s my pleasure to be invited. To learn more about the carnival, click here.

I only have two posts the past week. One is about Asking for wisdom instead of a sign and the second one is about my moving to another company where I also talked about the confidence that the Divine Filiation brings. Although the picture in “Give me a sign” is cuter, I think that “MovingForward” is better because it highlights how everything is possible with God. It talks about how my world became a world of possibilities again because of Him.

To read more about my two posts, click the link below.

1.       Give me a sign
2.       Moving Forward

Thank You Rann for inviting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...